Learn how to make Buffalo Chicken Dip
With summer right around the corner, people are going to start looking for an easy snack to bring to their neighborhood block party or Fourth of July barbecue. A tasty dish that you could make, even if you’re running late, is Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Buffalo Chicken Dip only takes about 25 minutes to make, and can feed several people at a cookout or potluck. It is also a great snack to just make on the weekend when you’re hanging out with your friends or family.
1 block of cream cheese
1-2 cups of shredded Colby jack cheese
1 can of chicken
Hot sauce (medium heat)
1) Heat oven to 350°
2) Using the back of a spoon, evenly spread the block of cream cheese across the bottom of a pan
3) Open the can of chicken and drain the liquid
4) Pour and spread a thin layer of ranch dressing using the back of a spoon
5) Dump the chicken into a bowl and shred it with a fork
6) Pour however much hot sauce you want (I prefer more hot sauce) onto the chicken, and mix together with the fork
7) Dump the chicken into the pan and spread it evenly
8) take the cheese and dump however much you want and spread it evenly (I prefer less cheese)
9) Place the pan in the oven for 15 minutes
10) After it’s done cooking, remove from oven, and serve with tortilla chips
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a tasty snack that lots of people enjoy. If you aren’t a fan of hot food, the cream cheese balances out the hot sauce so the kick isn’t as bad. It’s also a customizable dish. The amount of hot sauce, cheese, and ranch you use is up to you, just depending on the taste you want.